Monday 25 June 2012

Quick update

I haven't got into the full swing of doing the GM just yet.

I am currently re-reading the book and taking lots of notes which is great because there were things in there that I had forgotten about, especially the Non-Physical Causes of Obesity.  I will write about these in another post.

At the moment I am currently waiting on a delivery of Omega 3 fish oil, Digestimax enzymes and 500g of raw almonds to make more almond milk.

Today I ordered some organic sprouting seeds - Alfalfa, Broccoli, Chickpea and Quinoa - and 2 sprouting jars!  I am really looking forward to adding fresh, homegrown sprouts to my salads and green smoothies in a couple of weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!