Wednesday 27 June 2012

Easily pleased!

I am so excited to say that my supplements arrived today!  See, I'm easily pleased.

I was actually starting to worry that my order had been lost in the system, even though I had ordered online and the payment had already been taken from my bank account.  I sent an email to the company and they responded within a couple of hours to let me know that the order had been despatched a few days ago and it may take another week to arrive as it was going by 2nd class post.

I was offered some free samples of the Digestimax just to start me off until my parcel arrived, only for the postman to knock on my door a few hours later.

So my daily protocol now will be:

Morning

1 x Digestimax
1 x Omega 3 fish oil
2 x I3C/DIM


Daytime

1 x Omega 3
1 x Digestimax


Evening

1 x Omega 3
1 x Digestimax


I may increase the I3C/DIM by taking 2 in the evening as well, but I don't want to overload myself too soon.  I think I will give it another week to two before adding more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!