Friday 15 June 2012

The Gabriel Method

I had first heard of The Gabriel Method (GM) in 2009 via a blog post by a naturopath who I used to see in Australia.  So I checked out the website and was just awestruck by the results people had been achieving.  I ordered the book off Amazon, joined the support forums (they used to be free to join but now you need to join as a paying member to be able to access them) and started applying as much as I could straight away.

Over 3-4 months I lost a considerable amount of weight, I am guessing it was at least a dress size but I will never know for sure as I never weighed myself, I only used a measuring tape once a month. 

And then things turned really bad in my marriage, my husband was suffering from depression and it seemed like our marriage was going to fall apart.  I totally lost my momentum with the GM, the weight piled back on and I didn't cope well at all.

I can happily say now that my marriage is getting stronger and stronger by the day, however my health issues seem to be getting worse and worse every cycle, so now is a really crucial time to be doing something about it.

So today I joined the GM Support Group and am really excited to be starting it again.  This has to work for me, I am going to be 40 in a couple of years and I want to have at least one baby before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!