Thursday 10 January 2013

Result!!!

One of the horrible hormonal challenges I face with PCOS is carb cravings.  So I am known to pig out on chocolate and sweet biscuits and desserts when the cravings are at their worst.

Rather than stress myself out and restrict the chockies, I have allowed myself to have them while my body does its thing and releases weight.  I am TRUSTING my body to take care of me.  It knows what it is doing!


For the past week or so I have been eating sensibly but NOT cutting carbs or counting calories.  I have nourished my body every day with a deliciously healthy smoothie and mostly eaten healthy meals.

If the cravings hit me I would just go with the flow, turn my boat down stream.  If I wanted a handful of biscuits I had a handful of biscuits.

This morning I weighed myself and to my great surprise I have lost 1.7kg (3.7 lbs).

Without dieting, without slogging it out to burn carbs.

My body has simply started to release the weight it no longer needs.

My poor eyes nearly jumped out of my head!  I had to step off the scales and let them reset, then I weighed myself three more times just to be sure that it wasn't a mistake!

I really believe in the healing power of food and especially the healing power of coconut.

xo Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!