Wednesday 2 January 2013

Finally!

My supplements have finally arrived from the USA, it took an unusually long time to get here.  Maybe it was just a bad time of year.

So now I have everything here is a summary of what I am taking and how I am taking it:

  • DIM/I3C  -  2 capsules a day as recommended, taken in the morning
  • Serrapeptase - 1 capsule a day as recommended, taken at night on an empty stomach
  • Fish Oil - 2 x 2000mg a day, taken in the morning
  • Vitamin E - 1 capsule a day, taken in the morning


Every day I am having a smoothie, the contents vary depending on what's available in the fridge or how my tastebuds dictate.  Each smoothie always contains the following ingredients:

  • Protein powder (I used to use whey protein but it wasn't in stock, and then I read somewhere that it really isn't that good for you anyway because it blocks calcium absorption - I need to research that!)
  • Chlorella powder
  • Coconut water
  • Coconut oil

So far I have only made fruit smoothies, my next step is to try a green smoothie.  The following video explains how it's important to get the balance of fruit and green vegies right otherwise the smoothie will be very water and just taste like grass!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!