Sunday 13 January 2013

A new direction

I have been back in Australia visiting my parents as I have been living in the UK for the last 3 years.  I thought I was just here for a holiday for 3 months.


Ten days ago my husband of 7 years sent me a very gutless and cowardly email to tell me that he wants a divorce.


There's no point going back to the UK now, my marriage is definitely over and my husband wants to live a self destructive lifestyle.  I am honestly so tired of the fight I have put up for so long to try to save our marriage.  I wish I had had the sense to leave 2 years ago.

I am 38 years old and I hold very little hope of meeting someone and having a baby now.

I will keep up this blog though as it is more about the issues we Endo and PCOS sufferers have and I will always be exploring different subjects and natural treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!