Monday 24 December 2012

Thinking of you all

For many people, Christmas is a time to celebrate and spoil their children.

For those of us without children, it is a day tinged with sadness.  Perhaps you have withdrawn completely from your family and friends because it is too painful to see the babies and children being fussed over, when you know that they aren't yours.

My third pregnancy was due on Christmas Eve 2007, and if that child had been born he/she would have been here celebrating with us today.

My heart goes out to every one of you who has never conceived, or has miscarried, or has suffered a stillbirth.  We have never been able to share the joy that others are experiencing as parents today.  I wish I could put my arms around you all.

Much love and hope for the coming year xo

Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!