Saturday 1 December 2012

Slight change of plans

Well since my last post I was struggling with my desire to go back to Australia and see my friends and family (it had been 2 years since I last saw them) or stay in the UK and try to find a job.

Australia won.

I figured now is the best time to go because if I get a good job then it would be at least a year before I can take a reasonable holiday to go home.

I have been in Aus for a month now.  WORST TIME OF YEAR TO BE HERE!

It is sooooo hot, 40 degrees celcius yesterday and it wasn't even officially summer!

I moved to the UK for a reason, that is, the cooler climate.  I have never enjoyed the summer in Australia, not even as a child.  I think that the older I get, the less I am able to cope with the heat.

Ah well....  my parents aren't getting any younger so I have to make the most of it really.

So until I return to the UK (hubby is still there), any plans to TTC are on hold.  I am looking at getting some Traditional Chinese Medicine and have been recommended a practitioner close to where I am living.  She claims to have had good results for women who have Endo and PCOS.  I will post again when I have started treatment to let you know what is being done and how it is working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!