Monday 16 July 2012

DIM/I3C update

I have been taking DIM/I3C for about a month now and I can happily say that I think it has had a positive effect on my menstrual cycle.  This new cycle, while still being a heavy one, is definitely less clotted than usual and far less painful.

One thing I have noticed is that I didn't get any of the usual breast tenderness during the luteal phase (the last two weeks of the cycle before a new period starts).  At first I just thought I hadn't ovulated, but what if the tablets had something to do with it?

I have also been taking Saw Palmetto for the last couple of weeks, perhaps that had an effect too.

Very interesting!

I will need to buy some more DIM/I3C shortly and double the dosage and (if finances will allow it) I will also buy Serratiopeptidase to try as it should reduce the heavy bleeding and clotting even further.  These supplements are only temporary solutions until I can find a way to reduce the bleeding and clotting naturally through altering my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!