Sunday 19 August 2012

Yucky

I have not been feeling well these last two weeks.

First, a horrible bout of diarrhoea that saw me lose 1kg (2.2 lbs) in a week, all of which I have probably gained back by now.  I don't have scales at home so I can't be sure.  I only weigh myself at work if I get a chance.

Second, my period showed up as soon as the diarrhoea had passed.  Well, I can't complain too much because I had a 28 day cycle this time which is a very rare thing!

Third, I think I have some kind of infection or sty growing inside my bottom eyelid, it had been stinging for a couple of days but I couldn't see anything until this morning. 

So I have been feeling alot of physical stress recently and just haven't been interested in blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst I will read every comment, I will not necessarily publish all of them. In particular I will not publish or respond to any comments or questions written in "txt spk". They are incredibly annoying!